Did you know that volunteering is good for your wellbeing?
- Volunteers live longer and are healthier
- Volunteering establishes strong relationships
- Volunteering is good for society
- Volunteering gives you a sense of purpose
Volunteering can give you the opportunity to:
- try something new
- gain experience
- develop skills
- improve your career prospects
- build confidence
- meet new people.
- help you achieve personal goals
You only need to give a few hours a month to make a real difference to your local community.
Giving your time is incredibly important to us – without our team of volunteers, we would be unable to run our fantastic services.
Our volunteers currently support us with reception cover, administrative tasks and a whole range of opportunities from painting to supporting us in our fundraising endeavours.
We will provide you with full training in order to support you in your volunteering role.
Please give Hayley, our Operations Manager a call on 01604 634400 to learn more about how you can support us.