Mindfulness is a great way of understanding and processing our emotions, particularly in times of high pressure, change and intensity – like this Covid-19 pandemic. These resources are a collection of recommendations from our counsellors, trustees and you! If you have a resource you would like to recommend, please get in touch with us on Facebook.
- 50 Ways to Feel Happy by Vanessa King. “There’s chapters on resilience and exercise and loads of fun things to do.” Recommended by Rachel, one of our trustees.
- St Peter’s Centre for Mindfulness – purchasable podcasts on the practice of mindfulness. Recommended by Anna on Facebook.
- Headspace for Adults – an app for Android & Apple devices. Recommended by Kerri on Facebook.
- My Little Happy Book by Kikki K. Recommended by Max.
You Are Awesome by Matthew Syed. Recommended by Rachel, one of our trustees.
Secret Science by Dara O’Briain. “Explains how stuff works like hormones and planes, deals with procrastination & what happens to your brain when you play video games!” Recommended by Rachel, one of our trustees.
- The Happy Self Kids’ Daily Journal by TheHappySelf. Recommended by Gemma.
- Headspace for Kids – an app for Android & Apple devices. Recommended by Kerri on Facebook.